£85k plus package and bonus
Our client is a top multi-disciplinary principal contractor who currently has an opportunity within their civils infrastructure division for a Commercial Manager to cover sites located throughout the Midlands. Typical schemes include civils infrastructure and highways projects for local authorities and private clients.
The business is the largest employee-owned contractor in the UK, with a strong family-oriented ethos and is listed as one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK.
With a turnover exceeding £700 million the business undertakes major multi-disciplinary construction projects within Building, Civil Engineering, Demolition, Land Remediation, Land Restoration, Sports & Leisure, and Rail.
• £85,000 basic salary (dependent on candidate experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car and fuel card
• Healthcare, 6% pension and generous holiday entitlement
• 25% bonus scheme
• Experience working as a Commercial Manager or Managing Quantity Surveyor
• Main contractor background
• Experience working on Civils Infrastructure schemes – roads, earthworks, drainage
• Commutable throughout the Midlands
• Preferably BSc degree qualified (Quantity Surveying)
• UK driving licence.
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright at Kenton Black’s Birmingham offices
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.