Octago Group are currently seeking a permanent Graduate Engineer/Surveyor to join one of our large multi-disciplinary clients in East Anglia. This will be working across several sectors including Earthworks, Demolition & Aggregates.
To be successful :
* Ideally the Engineer/Surveyor would have 2-3 years experience on site within the role
* Experience within AutoCAD, Robotic Total stations and GPS - Not essential but would be a bonus
* Previous experience in Modelling - also not essential as training will be provided
* Be willing to work across multiple sites in East Anglia and surrounding areas
* knowledge and experience of completing topographical surveys, basic setting out and all other site related engineering duties
* Full UK driving licence
* CSCS as a minimum
What is on offer
* Competitive salary of up to £42,000 per annum (DOE)
* Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
* increasing Holiday Allowance
* Paid training courses of your choice
If you would like to be considered for the role, please follow the link to apply or contact the Octago Engineering department today
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.