Maal Global Resources working in partnership with a forward thinking dynamic leader in Asset and Facilities Management require fresh and new talent due to growth.
We require Skilled Operatives.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and be part of company that values their staff and customers. The Company has really been innovative with regards to the benefits package and support delivered to their valuable employees.
With investment into all departments and individuals this truly is a great place to work. This is a career orientated job ,job overview is below, so please reach out today and make a change.
Skilled Operative Responsibilities :
• Working on void and tenanted properties
• Working with other team members to provide a courteous and considerate service to clients and tenants
• Kerbing, flagging
• Block work
• Concreting and finishing
• Demolition work
• Operating plant equipment
• To ensure areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the day
• Working under instruction to meet the needs of the client
• Observe the highest levels of health and safety, and use appropriate safety equipment
• Ensure accurate completion and timely submission of any relevant site-based or company documentation electronically or paper based as per requirements of the contract
• Any other task that is required.
Attributes Required :
• Minimum of 2 years construction industry relevant experience
• Evidence of delivering high levels of customer service.
• Valid CSR Card
• Full driving license
• Experience in the social housing sector
• Working at Heights experience
• Experience of erecting scaffolding
• Experience of plant operation and relevant tickets
• Experience using a PDA smartphone mobile working device.
• Access NI clearance preferable
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.