Nov 18, 2020
£40,000 - £60,000 yearly
A Leading client of mine is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor
My client is a leading Specialist Contractor in the Demolition industry.
Through continued planned expansion, we are looking to appoint an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 2 years experience and should be able to demonstrate a working knowledge and keen interest in our specialist field, with the ability to commercially deliver a range of challenging projects. We will further develop the candidate’s skills through a programme of supported experience gained within the role.
As Quantity Surveyor, you will be working with the commercial team on cost-management, measurement, estimating, procurement and buying for multiple projects. As well as offering sound and reliable advice to the operations team regarding commercial matters on each of the projects you would be responsible for.
* Procurement and payment of sub-contractors.
* Measurement of works.
* Project budgeting / costing / forecasting.
* Liaising with clients.
* Evaluate and agree variations and instructions.
* Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
* Experience in demolition
* Commercially aware with a good knowledge of the construction process from tender to handover.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks.
* Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel essential.
* Proactive, self-motivated and conscientious.
* Excellent people skills