An established consultancy with 10 years experience is currently looking to grow their team with experienced asbestos analyst/surveyors
You will carry out all disciplines of asbestos surveying and analytical works whilst maintaining the highest level of professionalism and customer service.
* Carrying out all disciplines of asbestos surveying and building inspection, including management, refurbishment and demolition surveys as well as land investigation and inspection.
* Air monitoring and airborne fibre counting
* Supervision of contractors’ remedial work
* Visual inspection and 4SC procedures
* Produce Asbestos Survey reports and drawings through our in-house software
* Accurate collection of factual and numerical data via tablet
* Familiarity and compliance with all asbestos relevant legislation
* Maintaining your personal QHSE documentation and adhering to internal processes.
* Providing a professional and courteous service to clients
* Communication with clients, management, and fellow team members
More About You!
* BOHS P402 or equivalent
* BOHS P403/P404 or equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years industry experience
* Working knowledge of HSG:248 The Analyst Guide
* Working knowledge of HSG:264 The Survey Guide
* Full UK driving licence (manual)
* Flexible approach to travelling and out-of-hours working
* Strong work ethic, and the ability to work effectively and intuitively either alone or in a small team
* Attention to detail
* Salary to £32K, depending on skills and experience
* Paid travel time
* Company pension scheme
* Company lieu time scheme
* 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
* Industry leading training opportunities
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.