Nov 18, 2020
£26,000 - £29,000 yearly
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£26,000 - £29,000 + Benefits
North West/ Staffordshire
I have an exciting opportunity available for a qualified Asbestos Consultant to join a well respected UKAS Accredited consultancy working on a range of contracts.
The consultant must have good communication skills, be computer literate and have excellent client facing skills.
The main duties will entail carrying out asbestos management, refurbishment and demolition surveys on commercial and residential properties.
Qualifications & Experience:
* BOHS P402 Qualified or Equivalent RSPHH Qualification.
* BOHS P403 & P404 (Desirable)
* A good working knowledge of asbestos Health & Safety procedures.
* Possess excellent communications skills.
* Knowledge using Tracker.
* Conducting Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys.
* Air testing and Four stage clearances.
* Working as part of a team and autonomously.
* Filling in reports of your findings.
* Building and maintaining a professional working relationship with the company’s portfolio of clients.
* £26,000 - £29,000
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Travel, Mobile and Tablet
* Travel time paid
Contact Lucy at Morgan King, Leeds on (phone number removed)