Sourced Recruitment are working with a National housebuilder who are looking to add a Development Engineer to an already established team.
Position: Development Engineer
Salary: Circa £55,000 + Car Allowance and Package
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Review technical information and reports for potential new land opportunities and provide input into initial development feasibility appraisals.
* Commission site surveys, technical investigations and reports from external consultants and the design team.
* Obtain consultant fee proposals and monitor expenditure against agreed budgets.
* Provide technical input into specifications for demolition, remediation and site preparatory works.
* Coordinate and contribute to the provision of design information for earthworks, roads, sewers, building foundations and development levels.
* Review engineering design information and ensure all design solutions are the most cost effective and practical, and comply with the relevant building regulations and warranty provider (NHBC) standards.
* Liaise with highways and water adoption authorities to seek Technical Approvals for Section 273/38 road designs and Section 104 sewer designs.
* Collate and issue drawing packages and construction information for both tendering and construction works in an orderly manner and to the required timescales.
* Assist in the negotiation and release of engineering related planning conditions.
* Attend and actively participate in design and progress meetings as required for each development.
* Undertake regular site visits to complete inspections with relevant authorities and contractors to ensure that works are carried out to the required standards.
* Liaise with consultants on a regular basis to ensure that validation / verification reports are available when required.
* Assist with progressing the adoption of roads and sewers.
For more information on the role please contact Sourced Recruitment on (phone number removed)
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.