We’re hiring for Labourers to work an ongoing contract based at Manchester Airport. You’ll be supporting a variety of skilled tradespeople by transporting materials around the site and helping with demolition duties. No prior experience is required, and training courses will be provided.
What’s on offer?
* £13.00 per hour
* Overtime opportunities available at enhanced rates (1.5X & 2x)
* Hours of work: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday to Friday
* Permanent Positions
* 10% duty free discount
* Access to training courses
* Immediate starts available
* Free onsite parking
* Weekly pay
What will you be doing as a Labourer?
* Moving materials safely around the site
* Demolition of structures
* Setting up boundaries to ensure safety of pedestrians
* Assisting the trades workers with tasks
* Manual handling of heavy and/or awkward objects
* Using protective equipment and tools in accordance with instructions
What do you need?
* The ability to pass a DBS check / No previous criminal record
* 5+ years employment references
* Full UK driving licence and valid passport
* Previous labouring experience preferred
* Organised and able to follow job details and plan own workload
* Self-starter, motivated and able to work with little supervision
* Trustworthy, a team player and reliable
* Physically fitness as the work can be demanding
If you’re a hard-working and reliable individual who would be interested in supporting tradespeople at Manchester Airport, then apply today or speak with Josh at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 45 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.