Nov 20, 2020
Windsor, Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
Site Manager required in Windsor
GVR Solutions are currently working with an innovative, forward thinking Enabling works and builders work contractor, based in London, who are currently looking for a Site Manager to oversee a very important project for them in Windsor, for a new client. This would be initially for 6-7 weeks with the scope of future works being within the M25/London.
The building itself is an historic commercial office block which is being completely stripped back to shell and re-fitted with state-of-the-art offices.
Our client is responsible for the enabling works and the strip out of the building which includes some external groundworks, demolition, and structural alternations.
Rate: £220pd - £240pd + Expenses
Site Manager responsibilities:
* Ensure that high levels of Health & Safety maintained at all times
* Review design drawings for buildability and compliance.
* Manage and direct labour
* Manage the flow of sub-contractor’s
* Maintain accurate site record, daily diaries and weekly progress reports.
* Agree contractors lead programme and short-term programmes.
* Review contractor safety plans.
* Maintain contractor’s awareness of their contractual obligations.
* Monitor and inspect subcontractor operations to identify risk along with maintaining safe systems of work.
* Performance reviews
* Attending subcontractor review meetings and client contract reviews.
* Experience working on builder’s work, Enabling work packages
* Experience working on similar strip out and refurbishment projects
* Experience working as the no.1 Manager
* First aid
If you match the requirements and are interested in the position, then please get in touch