Jan 02, 2021
£28,000 - £45,000 yearly
LS12, Farnley, City and Borough of Leeds
A leading Demolition company is looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager to manage, develop and deploy marketing programs to reach out to existing and prospective clients.
We are looking for someone who also has experience in Bid Writing / Tendering Contracts, we are looking for someone who can bring a creative flair and stand out from the rest to assist in securing contracts.
The position will cover a wide range of activities including:
* Co-ordinating development of company marketing strategy: research, present and deploy
* Working with the directors, commercial and office sales team to develop and deliver marketing programs and strategies.
* Website management – content, SEO, new product launches and maintenance
* Content writing
* Working with field sales and customer services teams to develop new opportunities
* Working with printers and other suppliers to source marketing materials
* Developing Brand Awareness programs through use of social media, internet presence and printed media
* Planning and co-ordinating of marketing strategies
* Producing and managing company literature, internal marketing, presentations
Candidates will have the following attributes:
* Ideally from a Demolition / Construction background, however this is not essential.
* Must have experience in assisting with Bid Writing OR experience of being involved in the Tender Process.
* Great attitude and work-ethic
* Must be a proactive individual, self-starter, who can drive projects to a timely completion
* Effective planning/organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to set priorities, attention to detail
* Works well under pressure, must be flexible and open to changing priorities and multiple projects
* Promote concepts and ideas that create additional value
* Ability to express ideas precisely and effectively through verbal and written communications
* Proven commercial marketing experience
* Artistic creativity; able to conceptualise and create aesthetically appealing marketing material
* A keen eye for detail
* Full driving licence
This is a Full time Permanent role working Mon-Fri.
Salary is very much depending on what skills and exeprience you have