Jan 08, 2021
£38,000 - £45,000 yearly
SA1, Landore, City and County of Swansea
We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent Site Manager working for a well-established leading civil engineering and construction company in South Wales , with over 40 years experience and a strong portfolio in the residential, commercial, demolition, highways, groundworks, infrastructure, Sports, leisure and retail.
As Site Manager you will come from a solid work history and main contractor background and you will need to be experienced enough and flexible to move over to other sectors including civils, housing, schools, commercial and retail as required.
The majority of projects are based in the South Wales area.
* Manage all aspects of the delivery of a project in line with Company Policy's and processes, paying particular attention to Health and Safety.
* To program projects and in turn deliver them within the agreed timescales - communicating issues as they arise in a positive and timely manner and implementing the response to minimise disruption and delay together with cost.
* To lead the liaison between all parties (client, statutory bodies, Consultants, Sub contractors, Site Operatives and Supervisors and the Senior Project Managers and Contracts Manager.
* Prepare, develop and deliver Project Health & Safety.
* Manage resources to ensure projects are delivered in a safe and compliant manner.
* Ensure adequate materials, supervision and labour is resourced and tendered.
* To handover completed projects to the Client.
* To regularly communicate progress / issues relating to the delivery of projects to all senior management.
* To take responsibility for ensuring the safety and welfare of all who may come into contact with the clients operations during the construction of any project and to ensure that all relevant statutory requirements are met.
* To attend project site meetings as required.
* To act in a manner which consistently promotes the core values of the client and to help any employee, customer or supplier with any services or skills that may promote its good reputation and aid company developments.
* Permanent role
* Competitive salary £38k -£45k
To apply please forward your CV to Hazel Baron through the website