Jan 13, 2021
My client, who was founded nearly 50 years ago are looking for a Demolition Site Manager to join their flourishing team. All jobs will be mainly London based or within the M25.
The right candidate will not only need to have extensive knowledge on the full demolition process but also to have worked for other demolition contractors.
Types Of Work
* Asbestos Surveys
* Removal, Waste Management & Recycling
* Diamond Drilling
* Hard & Soft Strip
* Façade Retention
* Temporary Support & Propping
* Bulk Excavation
* Steel Sheet Piling
* Site Remediation
* Emergency Salvage and Concrete Breaking & Crushing
* Supervising of subcontractors on site
* Attending client meetings and maintaining regular communication
* General administration and organisation
* Quality Control
* Risk assessments and method statements
* Solving technical issues on site
* Enforcing health and safety policies
This has strong potential to be a temp to perm opportunity if the successful candiates suits the business.
Please apply with your most up to date CV if you think you are suitable