Jan 13, 2021
My client, who was founded nearly 50 years ago are looking for a Demolition Project Manager to join their flourishing team. All jobs will be mainly London based or within the M25.
The right candidate will not only need to have extensive knowledge on the full demolition process but also to have worked for other demolition contractors.
Types Of Work
* Asbestos Surveys
* Removal, Waste Management & Recycling
* Diamond Drilling
* Hard & Soft Strip
* Façade Retention
* Temporary Support & Propping
* Bulk Excavation
* Steel Sheet Piling
* Site Remediation
* Emergency Salvage and Concrete Breaking & Crushing
* Liaising with various Staff, Clients, Sub-contractors, Engineers, Foreman and Commercial Team.
* Manage sub-contractors, engineering, and operational staff and personnel on-site.
* Planning out weekly work programmes as well as producing weekly reports on the progress of the project.
* Manage the site team ensuring that key milestones are met.
* Carry out statutory workplace inspections.
* Work closely with the Directors
* Constantly reinforce the Health & Safety culture, striving for an accident-free site
* Attend and chair weekly management meetings.
* Report into the Contracts Director to ensure the site programme meets the budget and commercial objectives
* Develop a specific programme for the project with planned milestones
This has strong potential to be a temp to perm opportunity if the successful candiates suits the business.
Please apply with your most up to date CV if you think you are suitable