Jan 13, 2021
£40,000 - £60,000 yearly
Leeds, West Yorkshire
ContractsManager - NORTH UK
My Client is a multi-disciplined specialist contractor with offices nationwide. The Group is made up of the following divisions, Asbestos Removal, Demolition Soft Strip, Land Remediation, delivering a diverse portfolio of projects throughout the UK and they are looking for a Contracts Manager to join the Asbestos Removal division.
They are looking for self-motivated and high calibre Contracts Manager based in the North UK.
The successful candidates must come from a strong technical, hazardous services background. Ideally holding RSPH Level 4 – Asbestos Contracts Manager, IOSH Managing Safely.
Key Responsibilities & Skill Sets:
* Dealing with incoming sales enquiries and developing new enquiries, medium and large-scaled contracts, ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with the Health & Safety procedures.
* Completing risk assessments and method statements, writing tenders, specifications/appraisals and SHEQ notifications.
* Assessing potential contracts and estimating.
* Making recommendations in relation to improvements in client service and delivering a quality service to the company's portfolio of clients.
* Producing monthly management reports in line with company procedures.
* Own client portfolio
* Technical ability to assist with the completion of PQQ's & tenders
* Self-motivated, hardworking, and committed with an existing personal client database to generate future sales and revenue.
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000 depending on experience
Company car and fuel card
Bonus & Incentives achievable – Paid Annually
Applicants must have the following:
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Minimum of 3 years experience as an estimator or contracts manager level or above
If you are interested please send your CV with a written statement of how you could bring added value to my client