Jan 14, 2021
£55,000 - £75,000 yearly
Ealing, Greater London
Are you an experienced Quality Control Manager within the RC frame sector?
* Can you successfully oversee several sites from a Quality perspective?
* Do you have the ability to coordinate with several Contracts Managers and implement consistent policies & procedures as Quality Control Manager?
If you answered YES to the above questions, I have what you’re looking for!
A leading RC frame contractor is looking to introduce a new role to their business in the shape of a Quality Control Manager.
The successful Quality Control Manager will have the purpose to implement consistent strategies and procedures from a Quality perspective for all sites.
Therefore, clear communication with Contracts Managers is needed.
Previous experience working for RC frame contractors is a must as Quality Control Manager applicants must have a strong knowledge of concrete.
Some of the duties include:
* Review with sites the drawings and specifications well in advance so all have a clear understanding of what we are building / the client expectations
* Have systems and inspections in place to ensure our product is achieved within those specification.
* Have set procedures for Non-Conformances and closing out promptly
* Have systems in place to ensure prompt handovers to clients both physically on site and in the way of O&M manuals and as-built information
* A point of contact for all clients in relation to QA
This is working with a key client of mine and a company I have a strong relationship with.
If this Quality Control Manager opportunity is of interest to you, then please get in touch with Andy Cook on the contact details provided.
For the last 5 years I have specialised in recruiting within the demolition, groundworks and RC frame sectors. In June 2019, I started up CG Specialist Recruitment with the goal of helping as many people within these specialist sectors as possible.
How Can I Help You?
Over the years, I have built a vast network of Hiring Managers within these sectors. With every company I work with, I like to know about the hiring manager, the company’s story, the culture and where they want to be in the future. This will allow me to match your skill set and character to the best possible organisations. I am happy to have a chat either over the phone or in person as to how I can help you to take advantage of the current market conditions