Labourer/Driver - £10.90 - Central Belt
At Everwarm (Part of the Sureserve Group, SSG) we are building energy efficiency into the heart of our communities. Our vision is to be the supplier of choice for social housing energy services.
Across the UK, the communities in which we work face the same challenges and aspirations in combatting climate change, ensuring everything is done to improve energy efficiency and reduce CO2 emissions. Working with partners, clients and their customers, we are improving our operations, and through our energy services our contribution to these communities will continue to drive progress towards a net-zero future.
Our people remain Everwarm and the SSG’s most valuable asset, and we are dedicated to making sure that both our present and future employees are given the opportunity to realise their full potential in a supportive and inclusive workplace.
We are a Living Wage Employer since 2018 and invest in our young people workforce helping us achieve IIYP Gold Accreditation. You’ll be joining a great team and have access to further training and developing on what you want, after all it is your career!
Overview of role:
To assist in general labouring duties working with our glazing and doors installers as well as transportation and distribution of materials around site locations in Scotland.
General Duties/Key Responsibilities:
* Fetching/carrying and loading materials.
* Assist Installers on site as required.
* Comply with all manual handling regulations.
* Tidying up work area during and after job.
* Receiving, unloading and storing/stacking materials in warehouse and/or on site.
* Handling, placing and finishing joinery and concrete work.
* Using power tools for drilling, demolitions, cutting and chasing in association with other Site Operatives.
* Distribute/transport materials across various sites.
* Adhoc reasonable requests as per business needs.
Skills and Abilities
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Ability to remain productive under varying weather conditions.
* Compliance with relevant health and safety legislation.
* Confident working with various technologies.
* Be willing to undertake further training to develop skills
* CSCS Card (desirable, not essential)
* Disclosure Check
* Full UK Driving License
What We Offer:
Employer contributed pension scheme
Company van and fuel card for business use
Employee Assistance Programme with 24 hours telephone and online access
29 days annual leave (Inc. statutory bank holidays and Christmas and New Year Closure!)
Sureserve Group Academy programme that acknowledges the success of our trainees and apprentices
Sureserve Group Legends scheme, with a reward for the ultimate legend!
Employee engagement events to bring together colleagues and families e.g. Everwarm Family Fun Day, Summer BBQ, Christmas Night out!
Access to Flexible Benefits Scheme (including buy holidays, discount to retailers, bike to work scheme, Healthshield care plan, and many more).
Work for PLC Company with option to join share save scheme
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.