Job title: Project Manager
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: Subject to security
Duration: 12 months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £55/hr Umbrella
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must have the following:
* Minimum of 8 or more years of applicable project management experience required;
* Worked on/with EPC Contracts, Bid, Decommissioning and Demolition projects
* Experience of working the full lifespan of a project
* Experience in nuclear or other highly regulated industry
* Bachelor's degree in applicable disciplines such as Project Management, Engineering, Business and Construction Management. Or appropriate APM Qualification.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and Primavera or Microsoft Project.
* Familiarity with UK regulatory regimes (ONR, EA, etc.)
* Proven leadership and management skills
* Knowledge and experience of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
* Good interpersonal skills such as effective verbal and written communications
* Ability to lead and direct team
* Able to develop relationships with stakeholders in upper management positions
* Ability to analyse problems, establish facts and make complex decisions with little to no supervision.
* Ability to drive change/ changes in working practices
* Planning, directing and co-ordinating the team's activities to manage and implement projects and/or interrelated projects from initiation to final close down.
* Determines and monitors and reviews all project economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risk.
* Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet project needs and requirements.
* Plans, schedules, monitors and reports on activities related to the project.
* Adheres to the established project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan.
* Undertakes status review meetings among project team members and customers. Advises Senior Management on project management capability and risk.
* Controls project requirements, scope and change management issues.
* Creates communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information exchange among key stakeholders.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.