Quantity Surveyor – RC Frame & Groundwork
Barnet, North London
£55,000 - £65,000 + Package / Benefits
About the company
Our client is a leading construction company in London. They provide a wide range of services, including groundworks, RC frames, basements, structural alterations, and demolition. Our client is known for its quality workmanship, reliability, and professionalism. They have a team of experienced and qualified professionals who are dedicated to delivering projects on time and within budget. Our client is committed to providing their clients with the best possible service and satisfaction.
About the Role
Due to continued expansion & development within the commercial department our client is now on the search for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team. The focus for the successful candidate will be covering 2 key projects; 1 in North London (RC Frame / Structural Alterations) & another based in Cambridge, consisting of Hard landscaping, Groundworks, Drainage & Utilities.
About the requirements
* This role is best suited to an experienced Quantity Surveyor looking to progress into an intermediate role with clear progression to becoming a Senior Quantity Surveyor running their own projects.
* The successful Quantity Surveyor should have demonstratable skills developed with a civil engineering or RC Frame and groundwork contractor.
* Degree educated within Quantity Surveying.
* 4+ years experience with a Civil or RC Frame and Groundwork contractor.
About the Benefits and Rewards
Salary range of £55,000 - £65,000 per annum.
* Travel allowance / Company car
* Bonus scheme
* Phone etc.
* Further package details can be discussed at interview stage
Please apply online or contact Bradley at Cityscape Recruitment for more information
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.