Building Surveyor Job in Barnet, London
Building Surveying job working for a Chartered Building Surveyor Practice based in Barnet, London. Due to expansion, they are now looking for a Building Surveyor to join their team. Offering a salary of between £45,000 and £65,000 + Bonus + Company Car / Car Allowance.
Our client is a Chartered Building Surveying Practice with 4 offices across the UK, offering a range of services across private and public sectors. They offer a wide range of services to include insurance reinstatements, building design, property development and building services.
Role & Responsibilities
- Inspect and provide advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair, and refurbishment of all types of buildings and sites
- Inspections to involve measured surveys, defect diagnosis and associated investigations
- Determine the condition of existing buildings, identify, and analyse defects, including proposals for repair
- To prepare reports, specifications and drawings for the repair, refurbishment, demolition, and re-building of all types of buildings
- To tender projects and provide post tender analysis
- To oversee works using recognised building contracts and to current technical standards
- Work independently as project lead with sound knowledge on all aspects of professional consultancy services
- To understand and apply other relevant legislation such as health and safety, party wall, building regulations and planning legislation
-To play an active part in promoting the company's services to secure projects and promote the business.
Required Skills & Experience
- MRICS or working towards
- UK Driving Licence
- Experience in handling design/contract administration
- Understanding of Party Walls, Building Regulations and Planning Legislation is essential
- CDM Regs is preferred
- Experience in using CAD is preferred
What you get back
- Salary of between £45,000 and £65,000
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Hybrid working
- Professional Membership fees paid
- Private medical and life insurance
- Mobile phone, Laptop.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Building surveyor Job in Barnet, London - Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Georgia Woods Job Ref: 14161) #LI-GW1-#LI-HYBRID
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.