We have an exciting opportunity for an Arborist to work within a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team on a wide range of high profile projects.
The role will give you the experience to work on a variety of schemes throughout the UK, including large infrastructure and mixed-use development sites through to smaller scale developments and tree surveys where technical advice is sought.
As an Arborist, you will ideally have:
* An Arboricultural Qualification that supports arboricultural consultancy work (Arboricultural Association Levels 4-6 or HND/ BA/ BSc/ FdSc), or proven equivalent consultancy experience;
* Experience of tree surveys and providing consultancy advice in relation to demolition/ construction and arboricultural implications assessment (AIA) in accordance with BS5837:2012;
* Experience of undertaking tree condition surveys and providing tree risk management advice to a variety of private and public clients;
* Well-organised and succinct report writing abilities with experience of writing tree survey reports, AIAs and AMSs;
* A full driving licence and flexibility to travel if/as required in delivery of their work; and
* Effective organisational capabilities and good communication skills.
It would also be desirable for you to have:
* An understanding of the Planning process and production of technical information to support Environmental Statements/EIA;
* A second qualification/ experience/ or specific interest in an allied professional area (e.g. landscape/ ecology etc);
* An ability to use CAD and GIS packages to record and analyse data, draft survey plans and analyse third party information.
Due to the collaborative nature of the role, there is also considerable scope for supporting the work of other technical disciplines. Participation in business development and networking is actively encouraged, along with opportunities to progress technical and CPD aspects of professional development.
This Senior Arboricultural Consultant role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation.
To support you in your career, they will be able to offer you;
Competitive salary, with a range of voluntary and anytime benefits are available to meet your own lifestyle choices via their salary sacrifice scheme,
Annual salary reviews,
Generous holiday allowance of 26 days (rising to 31) in addition to bank holidays,
Fantastic training and development culture.
37.5hr working week
Hybrid model of working
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.