We have an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Demolition Site Manager – to work for a well-established contractor who specialise in demolition, civil, commercial and residential projects.
The client has a series of new projects due to start shortly. As Permanent Demolition Site Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on various projects.
As Demolition Site Manager, you will be assisting the Site and Project Managers on demolition projects from beginning to the end of this project
Your Responsibilities as Demolition Site Manager will include:
• Daily Supervision of site activities and motivation of site operatives.
• Supervision and planning of workload for all the sites teams.
• Working to risk assessments and method statements
• Working to inspection and test plans
• Implementing health and safety procedures, undertaking safety inspections and ensuring demolition site safety
• Leasing with the Site / Project Manager on a daily basis.
• Carrying out daily / weekly reports, completion of toolbox talks, daily activity briefings, site diary and other relevant paperwork
• Client liaison
The successful candidate MUST hold:
• Previous track record working as a Demolition Supervisor
• CCDO Demolition Supervisor Ticket
• Demolition Awareness NVQ
• First Aid certificate
• Asbestos Awareness is Essential
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Permanent Position
• To start ASAP
• Salary - £45k - £55k salary ( depending on experience )
• Location - Salisbury
To apply for this role please send your CV Hazel Baron through the website
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.