* Salary: £70,000 – £80,000
* Car/ Travel Allowance
* Company phone contract
* Bike to work scheme
* Government Pension Scheme
* Foxton, Cambridge
Our client was formed 25 + years ago by a group of highly experienced construction leaders with backgrounds in private and public sector new build and refurbishment contracts. The business now employs over 200 staff, and is growing at a sustainable and progressive rate. Working on buildings varying from high end residential, commercial, mixed used property their enviable track record is based on expertise, experience and responsive environment. Staff progression and development is important to the company. Recent successful tendering has led to a strong order book for 2024 which has led the need to selectively recruit for key operational roles within the business. The organization provides excellent career potential for professionals joining the business.
Our client has a requirement for a Quantity Surveyor who will be based on site in a project in Foxton, Cambridge. The project is the design and construction of a new laboratory building. The work is comprised of the following key components:
* Demolition of existing Unit 5.
* New build Shell & Core laboratory.
* Potential internal CL2 laboratory and office fitout, subject to market interest.
* Existing Unit 7A partial replacement of roof and external walls.
* Fitout of café and cycle centre in existing Unit 7A.
* New site wide external works including car parking and soft landscaping.
* Project Value £(phone number removed)
My client can offer a basic salary of £70,000 to £80,000 + package. As well as this there will be an additional package including Car Allowance, Private Healthcare, and Pension
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.