Job Role: Business Administrator - Construction
Salary: (phone number removed)
Start Date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Are you an organized and detail-oriented individual looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills in a dynamic and supportive work environment? Do you have knowledge & a passion for the construction industry? We are currently seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant to join our team and play a crucial role in the efficient functioning of our organization.
My client carries out a wide range of projects for a variety of clients. Our extensive demolition experience, from high-rise and large- scale industrial demolition to facade retention, structural alterations, strip-out works, asbestos surveys and removal, remediation & bulk excavation, groundworks, and RC Frames place us at the forefront of innovative deconstruction and construction.
What they do:
* Demolition and enabling works.
* Land remediation
* Recycling & bulk excavation
* Transport and Haulage
* Ground works and RC frames
* Refurbishment with structural alterations
* Basement Construct & Solutions
* In House Design - Temporary and Permanent works
* Acting as a point of contact for clients or suppliers via email, over the phone or in person
* Welcoming visitors to the building, organising security clearance and showing them to meetings.
* Booking meeting rooms for colleagues and arranging meeting schedules
* Organising filing systems and updating office databases
* Processing invoices, tracking receipts, inputting expenses and other basic bookkeeping tasks
* Arranging travel plans and hotel stays for staff members.
* Ordering new office equipment, such as stationery, printer refills or staff uniforms
* Scheduling office meetings between teams, managers, and departments
* Responding to questions and requests for information
* Competitive salary based on experience.
* Opportunity for professional growth and skill development.
* Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
If you are a self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is dedicated to delivering high-quality administrative support, we invite you to apply! Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this role. We look forward to reviewing your application.
FOR ANY MORE INFORMATION EMAIL ME AT JAYDEN (@) HUNTERMASONCONSULTING . COM
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.