My client is a industry leading RC Frame and Civils contractor with multiple live projects running across the UK.
We are currently recruiting a Project Manager to join the company and manage a long term contract based in Central London consisting of RC Framework and Demolition.
My client has perm opportunities for succesful candidates.
RATES ARE NEGOTIABLE!!!
THIS IS FOR AN IMMEDIATE START!!!
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Reporting and working alongside the Senior Project Manager and Contracts Manager.
• Site Supervision and compliance with health and safety
• Programming and planning
• Compiling and producing RAMS
• Quality Assurance.
• Liasing with commercial team and having large input into commercial aspects of projects
• Ensuring all paperwork is filed and organised.
• Procurement and costs management
• Liasing with the client, providing weekly/monthly progress reports.
• Ordering and managing materials.
Project Manager Requirements:
• CSCS card.
• Experienced in managing RC frame, groundworks and demolition packages for specialist contractors.
• 10+ years management experience
• Full UK Driving License
The Next Steps: To apply for the role as a Project Manager, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV for further information
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.