South of England locations for surveying works. Reporting to the office in Essex, CM11.
£39,000 per year + company vehicle with fuel card.
DKF are on the lookout for an Asbestos Surveryor to join one of our award-winning clients who has nearly 20 years’ experience in Asbsestos Removal. Due to new contract wins across the South and maintaining existing relationships with regular clients, our client is presenting a fantastic opportunity for an Asbestos Surveyor to join their ever-expanding asbestos consultancy on a full time basis. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
What your core responsibilities would be:
* Carrying out thorough management, refurbishment and demolition surveys on various sites including domestic, commercial, and industrial.
* Completing accurate and detailed asbestos survey reports and drawings.
* To provide quality services and information to clients, must have knowledge of all current asbestos health and safety regulations.
* Build and maintain relationships within their large client network.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
* Must hold BOHS P402 qualified or RSPH equivalent.
* Previous asbestos surveying experience within a range of different settings.
* Must be IT competent, preferably comfortable with Microsoft systems.
* Driving Licence
* At least 2 years’ experience in a similar asbestos related role.
* Company Vehicle with fuel card.
* On site parking.
* Joining a growing team that has staff's morale at the heart of the business.
* Handset Provided.
* Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm. No weekend or evening work.
Interested? To apply for this role click ‘Apply’ or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, applications from candidates outside of the asbestos removal sector will not be considered.
DKF is an award-winning asbestos, demolition & civil engineering recruitment specialist supplying temporary and flexible recruitment solutions throughout the UK. We also provide permanent and contract recruitment services for site supervisors / managers, project managers, contract managers, senior appointments, surveyors, analysts, and technical positions along with commercial, administration and support staff
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.