Redfish are recruiting for a Commercial Manager to join a Civil Engineering Contractor specialising in Concrete / Demolition / Piling / Structures.
The successful Commercial Manager will be working on a range of projects in Central London.
The responsibilities of a Commercial Manager
* Liaise with the client, client representatives and other 3rd parties on commercial issues, including the agreement of additional monies.
* Assist with claims management
* Cost management for project/section of works
* Value management for project/section of works
* Change management for project/section of works
* Risk and opportunity management for project/section of works
* Management (with operations team) of known and newly identified risks and opportunities for best project return
* Involvement in the identification and implementation of mitigation measures
The ideal Commercial Manager
* Proven track record of completion of successful civils projects
* Experience working with JCT Contracts
* Self-Delivery Project Experience
* Tier 2 Main Contractor Experience
* You will need excellent numeracy and communication skills.
* the ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
If you are a Commercial Manager looking for Commerical Manager roles, please apply with your up to date CV today.
Commercial Manager, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Civils, JCT,
Redfish promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality, and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.