Up to £30k DOE
About the Company:
This client is a leading service provider to the construction industry, providing security and access and logistical solutions to a wide variety of top tier contractors & developers throughout the UK including the likes of Balfour Beatty, Berkeley Group and Brookfield Multiplex. The services they provide include Traffic & Delivery Management, Material Movement & Management, Access Control & Site Safety, Waste Management & Recycling, Plant & Operative Supply, Temporary Electrics, Hoarding & Fencing, Minor Demolition & fit out works. Training and development is open to all staff within the business, and they will support staff of all levels in any way they want to further themselves both personally and professionally.
About the Role:
Our client is a market leader, and are looking for an accounts assistant to support their growing business.
Some duties will include but not limited to…
* Maintaining Sales, Purchase & Nominal Ledgers
* Managing expenses & Petty cash
* Preparing and executing payment runs
* Assisting with month end closure
* Managing bank/credit card reconciliation
* Posting Journals
* Administration of the company pension scheme (Nest)
* Strong organisational skills
* Microsoft Excel skills – Advanced preferred
* Communication skills
* Computer Literate
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent Numeracy skills
About the Benefits/Rewards:
The base package depends on exposure to industry. Our client is looking for someone with at least three year’s experience. Salary will be circa £25,000-£30,000
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.