My client is a industry leading demolition and remediation contractor with multiple live projects running across the UK.
We are currently recruiting a CCDO Site Manager to join the company and manage demolition contracts in the Berkshire and West London regions.
RATES ARE NEGOTIABLE!!!
THIS IS FOR AN IMMEDIATE START!!!
Site Manager Responsibilities:
• Reporting and working alongside the Project Manager and Contracts Manager.
• Site Supervision and compliance with health and safety
• Programming and planning
• Compiling and producing RAMS
• Quality Assurance.
• Liasing with commercial team and having large input into commercial aspects of projects
• Ensuring all paperwork is filed and organised.
• Liasing with the client, providing weekly/monthly progress reports.
• Ordering and managing materials.
Site Manager Requirements:
• CCDO Black/Gold Card
• Experienced in managing industrial demolition packages for specialist contractors.
• 7+ years management experience
• Full UK Driving License
The Next Steps: To apply for the role as a Site Manager, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV for further information
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.