Our client is one of London's most distinguished Demolition, Soft Strip and Cut & Carve contractors with an enviable client portfolio and project pipeline for 2024/5.
Due to the acquisiton of prestige projects for next year they are looking to identify a Project Manager to deliver a technically challenging project with large elements of structural alterations and cut and carve.
Applicants interested in the position:
* Demonstrable experience in Cut & Carve project delivery.
* Planning and Look Ahead's.
* RAMs/Method Statemants.
* Commercially astute/budgetery control.
* Resourceful planning and procurement.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
* Manage and motivate the project management team.
* Computer literate.
* Relevant Industry related tickets and certification.
This is an excellent opportunity to join progressive and forward thinking company with an excellent track record in staff retention and devloping careers
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.