£40,000 - £50,000
Hours per week:
40 hours per week.
* Company vehicle.
* 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Attendance Bonus
* Health care scheme
A well-established plant hire company based in Stowe, prides itself on being able to offer its customers a professional service from start to finish. Over the last 50 years, the business has been able to build an excellent reputation within the construction, demolition and events markets.
Looking to recruit a Service Manager to manage the busy service department. Managing Technicians and coordinating servicing, maintenance and breakdown of construction and agricultural plant equipment / machinery.
Roles can include:
* Coordinate services, maintenance and breakdowns of plant equipment.
* Negotiate with suppliers.
* Assist the technicians with technical knowledge on the plant equipment
* Oversee correct use of PPE equipment and health and safety practices.
* Ensure full adherence to Health and Safety matters and quality processes.
* Excellent communication skills
* Have a proven plant hire and management background.
* You will also have a mechanical background and technical knowledge of plant machinery such as excavators, dumpers or diggers.
* Previous experience working as a depot manager, service manager, assistant manager, or
* Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks
* A confident and flexible attitude
* Full UK Driving licence
Contact Information: James Bell
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.