Project Co-ordinator – Demolition
My client is a family run demolition company, delivering the highest standards of professionalism in an ever-changing industry.
The company has grown and changed hugely over the years and is now owned and run by two of his grandsons.
Elected to membership of the NFDC in 1974, they now carry out demolition, dismantling, decontamination, remediation, waste management and environmental services. they operate a 24hr emergency works service for fire and flood damage, and are a national and international company currently carrying out works all across the United Kingdom. A licensed asbestos removal contractor since 1982 and more recently, they have established partnerships with the South West Tool Hire and WG Scaffold companies to enable a more competitive pricing scheme for their clients.
We are a leading main contractor in the demolition/groundworks construction sector, delivering high-quality service and expertise. We are looking for a project co-ordinator to join our clients team and support the successful delivery of their projects.
As a project co-ordinator, you will be responsible for:
* Co-ordinating and communicating with project stakeholders, including clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers
* Preparing and updating project documentation, such as programmes, risk registers, reports and invoices
* Assisting the project manager with planning, budgeting and monitoring of project progress and performance
* Ensuring compliance with health and safety, quality and environmental standards and policies
* Identifying and resolving any issues or problems that may arise during the project lifecycle
To be considered for this role, you will need:
* A degree or equivalent qualification in construction management, engineering or a related discipline
* Previous experience in a similar role within the commercial construction sector
* Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software
* A proactive, flexible and collaborative approach to work
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send over your CV to Ben (@) huntermasonconsulting. com
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.