Senior Construction Health and Safety Consultant required by a multi-disciplinary consultancy, with an office based in Birmingham. You will plan, monitor develop, implement and co-ordinate Health and Safety at any stage of a construction project or infrastructure project.
Sectors include Education, Health, Hotels, Housing, Offices and Retail.
* Providing CDM advice and support to Client Teams.
* Working independently on smaller projects or as part of a team on larger projects to deliver the Principal Designer duties and CDM advisor role.
* Attending Design and Project Meetings as required throughout projects.
* Visiting project sites to carry out inspections.
* Reviewing Construction Phase Plans, demolition and lifting plans etc.
* Undertaking site Health and Safety reviews and producing reports for Clients.
* Working to deadlines ensure projects are completed efficiently and within budget.
* Supporting team members.
This is a regional role supplying service to clients primarily across the East and West Midlands. The role offers hybrid working where you would expect to be client and project facing c50% of the time and home/office based the remainder.
* Demonstrate some practical experience in providing CDM services.
* Have a very good understanding of risk management and hazard identification.
* Have a thorough understanding of the design and construction process.
You will ideally hold or be working towards CMaPS and CMIOSH status, holding the NEBOSH general as a minimum.
The company is offering £55k - £60k
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.