Ron Hull Group have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Fitter to join the team.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Hours: 40-45 hrs p/w – Mon – Fri 7:30am to 5:00pm
Ron Hull Jnr Ltd has been in Business since 1976 with over 200 employees. We operate from 2 parallel, licensed recycling sites, covering some 30 acres. We offer a number of recycling and demolition services to companies of varying sizes throughout the whole of the UK.
Mechanical Fitter – The Role:
Reporting to the transport manager, we require an experienced fitter to join our busy team in Rotherham working in our fully functional garage.
- Maintenance of Plant, equipment, and site services
- Maintenance and mechanical work on conveyors and hydraulic equipment
- HGV Vehicles and trailer repairs
Mechanical Fitter - Key Responsibilities:
- You will be an experienced mechanical fitter
- You will have maintenance and breakdown experience of mobile and/or static plant and machinery, HGV’s and some welding experience would be advantageous
- You will have awareness of Health and Safety and have experience in Pneumatics and Hydraulics
To submit your CV for this exciting Mechanical Fitter opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.