About FC Civils Solutions
FC Civils Solutions is an engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. We are a Spanish multinational company operating in 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees. Ferrovial Construction Ltd UK has 6 major Infrastructure projects across the UK; HS2, Silvertown (STT), Heathrow (Q6), Thames Tideway (TTT), Northern Line Extension (NLE) and Farringdon.
We will look to bring turnkey building & civil solutions, as well as a provision for general construction needs to our Group’s companies’ projects within the UK. These projects span from airfield works (taxiways, runways, stands), to civils (roads, demolition works, underground and above ground structures), and MEP packages (services tunnels, lifts, life safety systems, fuel/fire mains).
Ferrovial Construction is looking for an experienced Planner to support on major infrastructure projects in the UK.
* Responsible for preparing a portfolio of Projects for the purpose of updating monthly the Reporting Baseline (RB) with the instructions PMIs/implemented CEs.
* Responsible for preparing a portfolio of Projects for monthly Progress Programme including narrative, project performance analysis, critical path, programme integration activities according to the Contract requirements across scope, time, risk, schedule updates, opportunities for improvement.
* Coordinate all external parties involved in the progress process (commercials, planners, section leads and site agents) to ensure a realistic programmes logic is in place.
* Act as an Expert Planner and scheduler.
* Use professionally Primavera P6 and familiar with cost loading programme.
* Manage and ensure earned value management
* Promote company values in all dealings with other employees, clients, sub-contractors and other external contracts
Key Skills and qualifications:
* Previous experience as a planner for large scale projects.
* Previous experience developing design, procurement, civil work, ME, fit out, testing, commissioning and handover processes.
* Extensive P6 software experience: Knowledge of the cost and resource loading process (essential)
* Experience in time/distance programmes.
* Team player
* Responsive to tender submission deadlines
* Presentation skills (written and verbal)
* Experience of working in a large organization (desirable)
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Ferrovial Construction UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and as such treats applications equally and recruits purely based on skills and experience.
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion, and we see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills so we encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.