Contracts Manager, Asbestos Removal.
South East London.
£75,000 - £90,000 DOE + executive level vehicle, bonus and more.
DKF are representing a serial award winning, national and multi-million-pound contracting group who offer an extensive range of services to the built environment. This client is now are on the lookout for their next Contracts Manager to join their Asbestos Removal division.
The group consists of numerous specialist trading divisions each generating a minimum 7 figure turnover with their own structure, support staff, board of directors and offices located throughout the UK.
The Asbestos Removal part of the group is a genuine pioneer within the sector having been licenced for nearly 40 years. This division is highly regarded throughout the remediation and enabling disciplines as well as being celebrated in independent case-studies for completing extremely complex and high-profile projects in challenging environments. This has included completing projects for Petro-Chem clients, international property conglomerates, high street names, central government, the Royal Household, the NHS, as well as having contracts with housing associations, not for profit organisations and Local Authorities.
What your core responsibilities would be:
* Assisting the existing management team in the day-to-day operations of providing a service to an in-house and external client base.
* Developing new opportunities and deal with incoming enquiries whilst maintaining existing client relationships.
* Accurately price projects.
* Planning projects, Peer reviews, and communcating project specifics to site teams before and during projects.
* Directly managing multiple on-going projects
* Providing progress reports for current and upcoming projects for labour, equipment and scheduling purposes.
* Liasing with clients and keeping them up to date with the progress of works.
* Delivering the highest levels of service and client satisfaction while maintaining compliance with all health and safety regulations.
* Playing a vital role within the Asbestos Removal Management Team by ensuring contracts complete in a safe, profitable, and timely fashion.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
* Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a Contracts Manager role for a licenced Asbestos Removal Business.
* Extensive industry experience, inclusive of all asbestos legislation.
* Capability to organise and run several varied projects.
* Must be IT literate. The ability to operate programming software such as MS Project and Asta would be an advantage.
* Good communication, literacy and organisations skills.
* Fully aware of Health, Safety and Environmental legislation with the ability to assess and then produce Risk Assessment, Method Statements and Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans.
* Good commercial awareness.
* Management experience with behavioural awareness.
This is a rare opportunity to join a business that recognises the contribution and importance of its people at all levels throughout the enterprise and can back this up by staggeringly impressive statistics of staff retention and employee satisfaction.
Interested? To apply for this role click ‘Apply’ or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately, applications from candidates outside of the asbestos removal sector will not be considered.
DKF is an award-winning asbestos & demolition industry recruitment specialist supplying asbestos removal & demolition labour throughout the UK. We also provide permanent and contract recruitment services for Site Supervisors/Managers, Project Managers, Contract Managers, Surveyors, Analysts and technical positions along with commercial, administration and support staff
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.