• An industry leading company in the demolition market requires a Site Manager to oversee projects in the London and home counties region on a permanent basis.
• The Site Manager will be responsible for overseeing commercial demolition projects they are assigned to, ensuring schedules are followed and dealing with health and safety procedures on site.
• The client is looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will be involved and invested in the projects and their progress.
About our Client
• The client has been active in the demolition sector for over 25 years with an established client base and consistent work around the UK.
About the Role
• Responsibility for day to day management of allocated project.
• Projects will encompass contracts running up to 18 months in duration with values of between £100K and £5Mill+.
• Responsibility for ensuring projects are completed on a timely basis.
• To liaise and maintain a good working relationship with Clients, Surveyors, other managers and attend site meetings.
• Carry out method statements and risk assessments.
• Ensure all works are carried out under health and safety guidelines.
• Ensure that the highest standard of work is produced by all employees and sub-contractors.
• Assist other management in the overall planning and supervision of projects.
About the Candidate
• Previous experience in management of demolition sites
• CCDO Gold/ Black Card
• Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
• Displays strong leadership skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• PC literate
• Commercially aware
Points of Appeal
• Freedom within the role
• Clear path for progression with route to higher management
• Competitive salary and package including; car/ car allowance, pension private healthcare.
• Company with a full order book
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.