Health, Safety and Compliance Manager - NEBOSH required
Salary: Up to £45,000 (Dependent on Experience) + Car
Our client, a leading player in the construction and development sector, is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Health, Safety, and Compliance Manager with a focus on the demolition industry. This is a key role within the organization, requiring a professional with a strong track record in health and safety management within demolition projects and developments.
* Develop, implement, and manage health, safety, and compliance strategies across demolition projects and construction developments.
* Ensure adherence to all relevant regulations, standards, and industry best practices.
* Conduct regular site inspections, risk assessments, and audits to identify and mitigate potential hazards.
* Collaborate with project teams to integrate health and safety considerations into the planning and execution phases.
* Provide expert advice and guidance on health and safety matters to all levels of the organization.
* Investigate incidents, accidents, and near misses, and implement corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
* Develop and deliver training programs to enhance the health and safety culture within the organization.
* Stay abreast of industry developments and changes in legislation, providing timely updates and recommendations.
* Minimum of 2 years of proven experience as a Health, Safety, and Compliance Manager in the demolition industry.
* Relevant qualifications in health and safety (NEBOSH or equivalent).
* Thorough understanding of health and safety legislation and regulations.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
* Proven track record of implementing successful health and safety programs.
* Adept at conducting thorough risk assessments and audits.
* Competitive salary up to £45,000, dependent on experience.
* Car allowance provided.
* Flexible start and finish times.
* Opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative organization in the construction and development sector.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are invited to submit their CV by applying now. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Hunter Mason Consulting is managing this recruitment process on behalf of our client, who wishes to remain anonymous. For further information or to apply, please contact tom @ hunter-mason .com .
Note: The above job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the appointed candidate. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.