SHEQ Coordinator with Document Control Expertise
Salary: Up to £38,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Our client, a prominent organization in the demolitions industry, is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Safety, Health, Environment, and Quality (SHEQ) Coordinator with a specialization in Document Control. This is a pivotal role within the organization, requiring an individual with a proven track record in SHEQ coordination and proficiency in managing document control processes.
* Collaborate with internal teams to develop, implement, and maintain SHEQ policies and procedures.
* Oversee and manage the document control system, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of all relevant documentation.
* Conduct regular audits and inspections to ensure compliance with SHEQ standards and regulations.
* Facilitate training sessions and workshops to promote a strong SHEQ culture within the organization.
* Manage incident reporting and investigation processes, implementing corrective actions as needed.
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation and industry best practices.
* Act as the primary point of contact for all SHEQ-related queries and concerns.
* Minimum of 2 years of proven experience as a SHEQ Coordinator with expertise in Document Control.
* IOSH certification is essential.
* Strong understanding of SHEQ regulations, standards, and best practices.
* Proficiency in document control systems and processes.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to conduct effective training sessions and workshops.
* Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and compliance.
* Competitive salary up to £38,000, dependent on experience.
* Flexible start and finish times.
* Opportunity to work with a dynamic and forward-thinking organization in the demolitions sector.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are invited to submit their CV by applying now or email tom @ hunter-mason .com with the subject header "SHEQ Controller - Stamford". All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Note: The above job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the appointed candidate. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.