Our client an innovative demolition and asbestos Contractor operating across East Anglia, assisting property developers, construction companies and residential private clients are currently looking for an ambitious Contracts Manager to head up their Fencing and Hoarding division.
The work itself will be looking after Fencing & Hoarding Contracts from Inception through Installation to Handover predominantly in the East Anglia area.
Duties will include:
* Managing site program to ensure delivery on time
* Overseeing the Installation of Steel, Timber or metal fences
* Overseeing the Installation Site Hoarding
* Looking after labour and ensuring the right levels are on site as and when required
* Walk rounds with end clients and main contractors
* Liaising with the commercial team regarding any issues
* All other associated tasks as instructed
* NVQ Level 2 or above in fencing and hoarding
* CSCS card
* SMSTS or SSSTS card
* Full UK Driving License – must have.
In addition to the required qualifications it would be a benefit you held any of the following:
* First Aid
* Looking at completing or has completed Level 6 in Contracts Management
This is an immediate permanent start for the right candidate and the client would also consider someone that is looking to make the step up from Supervisor level providing you have the Fencing & Hoarding background.
For more information or to register your interest please contact Simon Brady at Blu Tech Consulting
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.