BE SUPPORTED. BE DEVELOPED. BE REWARDED.
We have built our business around our customers' needs. Through our 10 UK divisions, and our network of 13
service centres, We provide an end-to-end solution to customers' equipment needs, new and used,
wherever they are in the UK. This includes servicing their equipment, via our team of over 85 mobile engineers,
maximising its lifetime and optimising its utilisation.
Join us and you'll feel right at home. We're a community of individuals across the UK who want the
best for each other, and those around us. We believe that with the right support, our diverse and talented teams
will flourish at work. As a fast-growing, dynamic business, we can offer opportunities for career development,
real job security and a culture where ideas are always welcomed and often put straight into action.
Lots to choose from
Our service depot engineering teams and on-the-road technicians prepare and maintain some of the most
impressive and efficient equipment and vehicles available for a wide range of sectors, including construction,
waste, demolition, timber, scrap and ports.
Our Sales and After Sales teams make sure our customers receive the very best advice and guidance for their
needs, so they trust us as reliable partners - an essential part of their business operations.
And our back office, support and professional teams make sure that all finance, HR, admin, marketing,
commercial, IT, health and safety and operations services run smoothly, using best-in-market tools and
Smoke Lane, Avonmouth, Bristol, BS11 0YA
Registered office Smoke Lane, Avonmouth, Bristol, BS11 OY
* Communicate clearly with all stakeholders regarding company vehicles.
* E-mails to be continuously monitored & dealt with in a timely manner.
* Manage the fuel card account including distribution, reporting and reconciliation of all fuel cards issued.
* Assist the fleet team to ensure vehicles are maintained to a satisfactory level including cleaning, Servicing, MOT
records, wear and tear reports.
* Ensure that all service/maintenance requirements are communicated clearly to the driver of the vehicle.
* Support any breakdown/roadside assistance requirements.
* Issuing purchase orders for goods/services fleet related on the ERP system.
* Monitor & maintain data on the external fleet systems, FleetCheck, Allstar, Quartix
* Manage Driving Licence checks of all employees using a company vehicle.
* Manage daily/weekly/monthly invoicing, reconciling with the purchase orders raised.
* Assist with post received i.e.. vehicle fines/toll charges
* Check fleet board for updates on a regular basis & update on the system.
* Ensure full adherence to legal requirements.
* Input data into internal systems & reconcile.
* File and maintain all necessary documents, include owner documentation, spare vehicle keys.
* Liaise with all third-party service providers.
* Ensure effective support of the fleet function
Current Vehicle Fleet:
* Responsible for administration support of the current fleet of approximately 200 vehicles.
* Any other administrative tasks within capabilities
Work experience requirements:
* Work experience within a similar position is preferable
* Experience working within an office environment preferable
* Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
* Confident telephone manner
* Be able to work off own initiative.
* Able to complete tasks & meet deadlines.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
* Good general level of Education including English and IT
--- Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.