Our client is a highly successful groundwork, demolition and civils company. We're looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team near Chester.
They work with contractors in providing civils, demolition and groundworks solution's throughout the North West area including residential, healthcare, retail and student accommodation projects. If you're looking for a new challenge and want to be part of a thriving organization, please apply.
* Efficiently manage subcontractors, including contract administration and procurement.
* Assess work regularly and recommend payments in accordance with subcontract conditions.
* Prepare external valuations and ensure timely submissions to maximize profitability.
* Provide regular and accurate cost-value reconciliations and forecasting.
* Identify and manage risks while seeking opportunities for improvement.
* Handle contractual matters promptly to protect the company's interests.
* Foster collaborative working relationships with clients, the supply chain, and internal teams.
* Ensure the adoption of safe working practices in line with current legislation and company policies.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
* Sound knowledge of construction processes.
* Experience of groundworks or civils
* Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
* Strong organizational, planning, and strategizing abilities.
* A valid driver's license.
* Commutable to Chester.
Contact David Rowbotham - (phone number removed) (Agy)
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.