ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in 2002, this family-owned company has a rich history rooted in the foundations of quality service and core values. Beginning as a Labour Supply Contractor with a £5 million annual turnover, the company has evolved into a prominent player in the construction industry.
Specializing in Concrete Placement and Finishing, Specialist Demolition, Railworks, Passive Fire Protection, and Builder's Works contracts, they operate across commercial, residential, and transport infrastructure sectors for both public and private clients. Their extensive portfolio includes notable projects such as The Oval Cricket Ground, Bermondsey Academy, UCL University College London, and various initiatives at Heathrow Terminal 1.
In an ever-evolving construction industry, this company stands out with a clear vision and strong foundations, ensuring their pursuit of growth remains organic and sustainable. Join them on their journey of excellence and innovation in the construction sector.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to high project demand and our client striving for business growth, they’re looking to expand their team.
* Managing the contract process: The contracts manager would be responsible for managing the contract process from start to finish. This would include:
* Providing quotes and proposals to clients
* Negotiating contracts
* Managing the contract schedule
* Overseeing the project team: The contracts manager would be responsible for overseeing the project team to ensure that all work is performed to my clients’ high standards. This would include:
* Assigning tasks to team members
* Monitoring progress
* Resolving issues
* Communicating with clients: The contracts manager would be responsible for communicating with clients throughout the course of a project to keep them updated on progress and address any concerns they may have.
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
Salary will be in the region of £55,000 - £70,000 subject to skill and experience. The company offers a fantastic working environment and will provide the opportunity to progress your career through excellent guidance, support and training.
Minimum of 5 years’ contracts manager experience. A background in firestopping is a must. Most importantly the candidate for this role must be trustworthy, reliable, conscientious and keen to progress your career further. You will also have to be a highly motivated individual and a strong team player. A consistent employment record is essential with at least two years at each employer
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.