Senior Site Manager
£270-£300 a day
New Build Hotel
SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid
2 years +
The company is a medium sized Construction Management Company - that take on projects of the commercial and residential sector.
We are looking for a Site Manager who has a proven track record completing residential new build and conversions from start to completion. The right candidate will be hands on, eyes and ears on site as well as, making sure the programme is being met on time.
There is 2 projects to choose from:
New Build Hotel - Demolition of an existing building and construction of 7 story building of commercial floor space and a 50 bedroom hotel - Including Concrete Basement and steel superstructure to upper floors. £10m Value.
This is great opportunity for a Senior Site Manager looking for stability and longevity on a lengthy contract.
Skills / Experience required:
• Reporting directly to a Project Manager, the Site Manager will have complete autonomy for all on site activities.
• High level of practical knowledge of relevant employment, Health and Safety and general legislative requirements
• Excellent Leader with strong communication skills.
• Responsible for overall management of the programme.
• Adheres to the highest standards of health and safety.
• Planning and organisational skills
• Proven longevity with previous employers
• Proven track record of managing projects from start to completion.
• Overseeing management of on-site sub-contractors.
Must have SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for this Site Manager Job in East London, then please email an updated CV to (url removed)
To view all of our current Site Manager positions in London or Kent then please visit our website; (url removed) or register for alerts on our App (available on the App Store and on Google play).
Please bear in mind that we often get a high volume of applications for each role. We would love to call every single person, even if they are not the right fit, but we just can't. What we can guarantee is that we will strive to contact suitable candidates, who have the required experience and background for this role or any other current roles, as soon as possible
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.