Demolition Project Manager Role – Job Description
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join and contribute to a market leading multi-disciplined demolition, decommissioning, civil engineering, groundworks, earthworks and remediation company for their growing demolition department dealing with jobs in the London area. This role will be responsible for managing and overseeing allocated portfolio of projects in the region, from planning through to handover, ensuring they are run safely, on budget and meeting/exceeding customer expectations.
Candidate’s experience required
• Experienced Project Manager with significant knowledge and understanding of a wide range of traditional demolition, dismantling, structural alterations, façade retention, strip out and asbestos related projects.
• Excellent understanding of Health and Safety requirements, and Industry legislation and regulations, ensuring projects are legally compliant.
• Awareness and understanding of operational and financial targets.
• Ability to direct a team to deliver the business’ primary objectives with the ability to mentor and motivate where necessary.
Skills and qualities required
• In depth understanding of demolition and related understanding of wider construction and enabling industry
• Relevant qualifications; CCDO Demolition Managers card.
• Be able to present, analyse and interpret data.
• Good communication and organisational skills with the ability to work in a methodical and calm manner.
• IT skills – MS Office suite.
• Integrity, Accountable, Flexible.
• Full Driving license a necessity.
Salary & Remuneration Package
• Competitive salary depending on experience
• Bonus Scheme
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Company Car / Allowance
About the company
We are working with a market leading multi-disciplined company who have been operating for over 30 years and have a turnover circa £80Mill+. The company as a whole, provide a comprehensive range of services to site, from enabling works through to full contract works, operating in both the principal and sub contractor role as required. Covering areas across the UK as required by clients
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.