Start Date: Immediate
Hours: 40 hours
Salary: £35,360 per annum
Are you looking for a new role in an expanding business with constant work? If so, then I have the perfect position for you! Within the role you will be required to provide high quality and efficient plastering work whilst ensuring that the highest standards of customer service are delivered in a timely and effective manner.
* Plastering ceilings and walls including external rendering
* Other demolition and construction work as required.
* Site set up, clear down and clean up to customer’s satisfaction.
* Procurement / collection of construction materials within agreed client budgets
* Video recordings with audio commentary (exterior and interior) before - identifying pre-existing.
* property defects - during and after work activity, reporting all scope variations and omissions in to
* Contract Management Team in a timely fashion.
* Assessing work allocated by Contract Management Team daily and raising any concerns.
* that might impede completion.
* Informing Contract Management Team of work not completed in a timely fashion.
* Reporting details of all customer dissatisfaction to Neways office immediately
* Completing quality checks on finished work
* Obtaining satisfaction sign off from customers.
* Ensuring company vehicles are kept in a clean, tidy, and roadworthy condition.
* Ensure compliance with the company Health & Safety Policy and other company policies & procedures.
Skills and Experience Required:
* 5 years’ experience
* Valid CSCS card
* Health and Safety
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.