Our client is seeking a Project Manager with a background in Metsec Steel Framing Solution.
The candidate will lead the installation of Metsec's cold-rolled galvanized steel framing system onsite, assembling the components in-situ using Tek screw connections. Metsec's steel framing solution provides a carrier for insulation, exterior cladding, and interior boarding.
The Project Manager will lead the onsite team during key phases of the build including demolition, framing fabrication & assembly, coordinating work tasks, quality control checks, and timeline management from start through completion.
* Development and ownership of project plan milestones from demolition through to handover
* Management of budget, scope, schedule, contracts, and team onsite
* Oversight of Metsec framing fabrication, delivery to site, assembly, and inspection
* Coordination of all trade partners, staffing, and construction activities
* Ensuring builds adhere to specifications and quality standards
* 5+ years of project management experience, ideally in commercial construction
* Expert knowledge of building sites, construction processes, and building codes
* Strong leadership, communication, budgeting, and time management skills
* Detail-oriented with ability to multitask effectively
Compensation & Benefits:
* Salary range: £70K - £80K
* £5K car allowance
* 6% pension contribution
* Private medical insurance
* 25 pence per mile travel reimbursement
* Opportunity to start immediately with demolition underway
The Project Manager will lead the team to successful on-time and on-budget delivery of this Metsec cold-rolled steel framing system installation
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.