Freelance Asbestos Surveyor.
Colchester & surrounding areas.
£200 - £250 daily rate (DOE) + mileage.
DKF are on the lookout for a Freelance Asbestos Surveyor to join one of our clients on a long-term basis in Colchester. With over 20 years’ experience this company regularly complete domestic and commercial projects, this includes sites within social housing, councils, and high street names. Our client is now presenting a fantastic opportunity for an Asbestos Surveyor to join them on a long freelance basis. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
What your core responsibilities would be:
* Carrying out thorough management and refurbishment surveys on various domestic sites with some commercial surveys as and when needed.
* Completing accurate and detailed asbestos survey reports and drawings.
* To provide quality services and information to clients.
* Build and maintain relationships within their large client network.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
* At least 3 years’ experience in a similar asbestos related role.
* Must hold BOHS P402 qualified or RSPH equivalent.
* Previous asbestos surveying experience within a range of different settings.
* Must have knowledge of all current asbestos health and safety regulations.
* Must be IT competent, preferably comfortable with Microsoft systems.
* Full UK Driving Licence & own vehicle that can be used for work purposes.
* In date Full & Half Mask Face Fits.
* Monday – Friday, with 8:00am start. No weekend work.
* Long term, ongoing work.
* Immediate start available.
Interested? To be considered for this role click ‘Apply’ or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, applications from candidates outside of the asbestos removal sector will not be considered.
DKF is an award-winning asbestos, demolition & civil engineering recruitment specialist supplying temporary and flexible recruitment solutions throughout the UK. We also provide permanent and contract recruitment services for site supervisors / managers, project managers, contract managers, senior appointments, surveyors, analysts, and technical positions along with commercial, administration and support staff
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.