Feb 05, 2021
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Our client are a leading civil engineering contractor specialising in a broad range of sectors including but not limited to groundworks, bulk earthworks, highways, remediation, demolition & deconstruction. They are looking to recruit a Site Manager to oversee the groundworks package on a major project in Liverpool.
As a Site Manager you will be site based and directly reporting to the Project/Contracts Manager. You’ll be working alongside the Site Foremen and Works Managers to manage and deliver the project.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
• Ensuring all activities are completed safely in compliance with the company’s health and safety policies and procedures.
• Ensuring company procedures and systems on quality, health & safety and the environment are implemented and complied with on site.
• Preparing quality, environmental and H&S construction plans in a timely manner.
• Planning, measuring, monitoring and reviewing the progress of contracts throughout the project’s lifespan and ensuring compliance with project’s budgets and programme.
• Managing the project delivery team to ensure adequate plant, labour and subcontract and material resources are available in a timely manner to comply with the project’s timescales.
• Interpreting engineering drawings and specifications and ensuring the accurate construction of the works in accordance with client requirements.
• Providing sufficient and accurate information to the site Works Management and Foremen to ensure timely construction of the works.
If you’re interested in this excellent opportunity then please apply with an updated CV