Feb 09, 2021
A leading electrical contractor specializing in isolation, groundworks and site temporary services to the redevelopment and demolition industries, is currently recruiting a Maintenance Electrician to join an established team on a permanent basis.
About our Client
• They supply a comprehensive range of electrical services to the private and public sector. Services are made up of electrical repairs, maintenance, testing, certification, and Installation services, new installations including lighting, power, distribution systems and data, Electrical refurbishments and upgrades including rewires and Lightning protection installations.
• Compliance works including electrical testing and inspection.
• All our engineers, supervisors and contract managers are experienced, suitably qualified and accredited for the works delivered to a client base which includes the public and social housing sectors, commercial and retail.
About the Role
• Supporting the Isolation and Groundworks team on site Carrying out testing and remedial works
• Carrying out EICR's and remedials to properties
• All work within South and South East
• Daily reporting of works undertaken
About the Candidate
• Must be hands-on/willing to “get stuck in”
• Must have 17th/18th edition
• Travel throughout the contract
• Can work a PDA
• Excellent client facing skills
Points of Appeal
• £30K - £33K
• Door to door travel paid
• Van and fuel card
• 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
• Full PPE supplied
• All tools supplied excepting hand tools