Feb 09, 2021
£22,000 - £30,000 yearly
BS11, Avonmouth, City of Bristol
Time 4 Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Site Supervisor in South West to join a client who is an expert in civil engineering focusing on major earthworks, civil infrastructure, demolition, remediation and environmental contracting.
As Site Supervisor you will be responsible for the management of a team of ground workers and sub agents on site and oversee the progression of the site in order to achieve the required project delivery to the customers' objectives, while maintaining standards of health and safety, quality, environmental impact and cost control.
As Site Supervisor you will support the Site Agent report on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will have experience of drainage, retaining walls, and concrete pads. Infrastructure experience will also be handy.
* Able to manage a groundworks civils team on site and co-ordinate and manage multiple gangs
* Complete all necessary site reports and company documentation and competently deliver TBT’s.
* Knowledge of infrastructure, drainage, retaining walls and concrete pads.
* Ensure site progress is completed to daily targets.
* Ensure all works are completed in full compliance with quality, health, safety and environmental standards
* You must have 3 years previous Civil Site Supervisor experience
* Be from a recognised Civils / Groundworks background.
* Excellent communication skills
* Provide positive example through own behaviour
* Adapt leadership skills to suit different situations
* CSCS Site Supervisor
* NRSWA Supervisor
* Clean Driving Licence
* A competitive salary £22-£30k per annum
* To Start ASAP
* Company vehicle
* Mobile phone
* 27 days annual leave
* Annual company performance bonus scheme
* Location – Avonmouth
To apply please send your CV to Hazel Baron through the website